Security Guard Training
Fresh and Refresher Training programme for Security Guards.
There will be a Security Guard Training on 12th November 2018 at TVT Training centre in Meru, Laciathuriu. This will be the second security guard training organised by Somo Training services this year. You can follow the link for the last training from the link below.
The course outline for this Training programme will be as follows
- Risk prevention and Crime deterrent
- Checking and monitoring people and premises
- Respond to emergency, safety, warning tips
- Watching out for looming danger
- Effective use of fire extinguishers
- Basic first aid procedure
- Etiquette of an efficient, reliable and competent security guard
Requirement for security guard training
There will be a physical exercise so come prepared to run, physical drills – therefore come dressed in sportive attire. Somo Training services will provide writing materials so no need to carry any stationery.
- Dress in sportive attire if possible
- Be prepared for physical exercise
- Writing materials will be provided
- Training fee is Ksh. 1,500 per person
- Fee payable in advance at Mpesa Paybill No. 547885 Account: Your names
Each trainee will be required to pay an affordable registration fee of Ksh. 1,500. If you know of a young person, you can sponsor them to attend the training. All our past trainee have been employed and this is a good start in building your career as security guard. We are have ongoing recruitment for security guards in Kenya, Qatar and Dubai. To find out which job vacancies are available click on the link below
Do you need women security guards to patrol and secure women facilities like schools, hospital and supermarket?
Fill in the request form below and we shall provide from our database.
For more information contact;
Tel: 0701218615 or +254707707544.